Providing individual, group and family therapy.
Offering the following specialized treatment areas:
- Children and Adolescents ages 5+
- Therapy for Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, etc
- Family Therapy
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Trauma Therapy
- Behavior Modification Therapy
- Domestic Violence Counseling
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, We offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
We provide therapy services in the office, home and community. We aim to eliminate all barriers to receiving services.
Consulting and Training Services
SMILE Therapy Services LLC provides mental health consulting to organizations and schools with a focus on employee retention, workspace culture, leadership development, employee health and wellness and employee morale. SMILE also provides professional development for educators and school administration officials.
- Parent Workshops: SMILE creates and develops parent workshops to cover a wide array of social emotional topics to improve parent/child relationships. Each curriculum is custom built by SMILE by board certified therapists.
- Employee Assistance Program: SMILE participates in employer sponsored EAP programs. Please check with your employer to find out if they participate in this service.
- DC Government - Department of Behavior and Health - Comprehensive Expansion of School Based Behavior Health
- Prior contract work with the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Washington
- Friendship Public Charter School