Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Children and Adolescents ages 4+
- Therapy for Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, etc
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from behavior modification therapy, trauma informed care to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, We offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
We provide therapy services in the office, home and community. We aim to eliminate all barriers to receiving services.
Consulting and Training Services
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which I am required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in ensuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.